A personal support worker includes the following services:
- Assisting and providing total personal care such as toileting, bathing and perineal care.
- Reminding them to take their daily medications before and after meals. Please note we are not obliged to prescribe any medication to the clients only to give reminders.
- Working under the supervision of a registered healthcare professional/ registered nurse/registered practical nurse.
- Assisting with eating, dressing and grooming.
- Assisting nursing staff by answering any calls.
- Assisting with ambulation, positioning and transferring using mechanical lifts.
Call 613 890 7682 to learn more about our Personal Support Worker Services.